Welcome to the beta release of the My CareCrew app! You are one of the first people invited to preview the app in beta mode!
As patients we know first-hand how challenging dealing with cancer can be. We designed the My CareCrew app to help alleviate the day-to-day challenges experienced by cancer patients, caregivers and their family & friends. Our app makes it easy for:
Patients & Caregivers to:
- 🙋♀ Ask for Help
- 🤗 Manage Inflow of Help Offers
- 💌 Share Updates
And Friends & Family to:
- 🤲 Offer Help
- 🎁 Get the Perfect Gift
Since the app is beta, not everything will be perfect yet. With your help we can improve the user experience and functionality of the app. Ready to get started?
If you use an iPhone, please follow the instructions below to install the My CareCrew app on your phone.
- Click this 👉 link
- Install TestFlight from the app store (step 1).
- If you have the TestFlight app already installed, move to step 2 listed on your iphone screen and “start testing”
- Otherwise, open the TestFlight app and click on “Accept”
- Once you register on the My CareCrew app, you will be asked to enter a phone verification code, please use 1234
If you use Android, please follow the instructions below to install the My CareCrew app on your phone.
- Click this 👉 link
- Click “download” on the screen below.
- You may see the warning message below. Click “download anyway” on the screen below.
- And when the My CareCrew app download to your phone is complete, click on “Install” on the screen below.
- Once you register on the My CareCrew app, you will be asked to enter a phone verification code, please use 1234.
Please be sure to register on the My CareCrew app with the same email where you received the CareCrew invitation email. If you are unable to successfully download the My CareCrew app to your phone, please send us a note at email@example.com
Once you’ve had a chance to use the app... Did you find any bugs? Got stuck using a feature? The app didn’t function as expected? Please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org describing your experience.